Tenneco is a leading supplier of replacement parts through its established and widely recognized brands, such as Monroe® ride control and Walker® emission control products.
We serve our customers around the globe with broad product lines, innovative marketing programs, and strong distribution systems, which include distributors, retailers, and installers.
Our aftermarket strength is also built upon our solid expertise from Tenneco's original equipment businesses. We leverage our advanced OE technologies in the design, manufacture, and marketing of our aftermarket products.
We are growing our aftermarket business by
- Introducing new product lines, such as replacement brakes, springs and spheres
- Utilizing our efficient distribution system to cost-effectively deliver our products to customers when and where they need them
- Building customer and industry awareness of the maintenance, performance and other benefits of well-kept ride and emission control systems
- Developing advanced technologies to aid installers with vehicle testing and diagnosing
- Adding coverage to current brands
New Product Lines
Monroe Dynamics® and Ceramics® brakes offer the complete solution combining wire wear sensors, hardware and lubricant, which help provide a precise fit and easy installation.
Our mobile Expert Suspension Testers tour Europe to offer drivers free inspections of their shock absorbers.