Global emissions legislation within the marine marketplace has introduced a new era of regulatory challenge. EPA Tier 4 and IMO III regulation requires tough NOx standards with unprecedented speed to compliance.
Tenneco offers a compact, complete urea dosing control and catalyst solution for selective catalytic reduction (SCR) that helps our marine customers achieve regulated NOx requirements.
Designed for large engines and use at sea, the system provides precise and reliable delivery of liquid urea in a scalable, modular architecture suitable for a wide range of engines, and readily integrated into any vessel or platform. Our highly reliable system is ABS classified and certified by the DNV-GL, with validated durability and demonstrated ease of use.
Tenneco has been awarded product design assessment classification from the American Bureau of Shipping and approved in principle classification from DNV GL
Turnkey Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) built for marine applications:
- Scalable, single dosing system can manage multiple injection points on multiple engines simultaneously, and may be used with a wide range of engines
- Modular design accommodates various sized round and square reactor configurations
- Adaptable for multi deck, horizontal and vertical installation
- Reliable, easily serviceable design meets major maritime classification society requirements
- Tested at sea; achieves regulated NOx requirements
Review our current advertisements highlighting our marine capabilities:
In The News
Read articles featuring Tenneco SCR technology:
Contact Us/ 联系我们
Review Need more information? Contact one of our marine representatives.
Read our Press Releases
Reveiw our recent marine press releases: