Global Quality Commitment
At Tenneco, our Will to Win means that we seek flawless execution and create customer fans. The quality of our products and services play a big part in whether we achieve that. We are committed to delivering Customer Satisfaction by fostering a zero defect mindset with a commitment to meet requirements using continuous improvement with teamwork, engagement, and ownership to get it right the first time, every time. In addition to policies and certifications, we have established governance, roles, and responsibilities to achieve that.
Tenneco’s Product Compliance and Quality Policy includes our focus on the following elements:
- Fostering a quality mindset with the objective of providing products and services with zero defects by applying continuous improvement strategies to deliver competitive advantage;
- Complying with relevant laws, regulations and applicable requirements, including regulation of product materials and proper labeling;
- Continuously improving the quality management system to ensure product safety, prevent quality incidents and eliminate defects through the review of quality objectives and results;
- Ensuring accurate reporting of data;
- Encouraging teamwork, engagement and ownership of quality responsibilities among all employees through standards, education, training, and effective communication; and
- Facilitating continuous feedback from our customers regarding the performance of our products and utilize their input to improve product and service quality.
Our values aren’t simply words on a page. We live them every day.