LAKE FOREST, Ill. (BUSINESS WIRE) – March 20, 2017 – Tenneco Inc. (NYSE: TEN) will hold its 2017 Investor Day at the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 10:00am EDT. Presentations will be given by the management team followed by a tour of Tenneco’s mobile technology display.
The hosts of the event will include:
- Gregg Sherrill, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (Executive Chairman effective May 17)
- Brian Kesseler, Chief Operating Officer (Chief Executive Officer effective May 17)
- Ken Trammell, EVP and Chief Financial Officer
- Patrick Guo, EVP, President Clean Air
- Martin Hendricks, EVP, President Ride Performance
- Ben Patel, Chief Technology Officer
The live listen-only webcast can be accessed by going to the “Financial/Investors” portion of the web site at www.tenneco.com, at least 15 minutes prior to the meeting to register and download any necessary software. The webcast will include an audio transmission of the proceedings and slides used in the speaker presentation.
Tenneco is an $8.6 billion global manufacturing company with headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois and approximately 30,000 employees worldwide. Tenneco is one of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers and marketers of clean air and ride performance products and systems for automotive, commercial truck and off-highway original equipment markets and the aftermarket. Tenneco’s principal brand names are Monroe®, Walker®, XNOx™ and Clevite®Elastomer.