Worker Health & Safety
The safety of our team members is our number one priority.
Leadership and the ability to create a strong health and safety culture is the focus of our employee health and safety commitment. By tracking each plant’s safety performance and implementing new tools to maintain and improve the safety of our operations, we continue to raise the bar in achieving outstanding safety records. See our Environmental, Health and Safety Policy.
Our goal is to create injury-free careers with:
- Partner with Humantech® to provide tools and training resources to assess ergonomic risks and implement work design improvements
- Provide basic and advanced training to ergo team members, engineers and workforce
- Train process design engineers so new manufacturing processes are designed with the worker in mind to help eliminate a safety risk before a single part is run
- Established a global standard that addresses safeguarding and control reliability requirements for all machinery operated by our employees
- Process for assessing risks, identifying hazards and installing safeguard systems